Student/Parent Portal Login

Staff Portal Login


Google Translate

An award winning sixth-form college in the heart of Central London offering a wide range of GCSE and A-Level courses

The quality of the curriculum, teaching and learners' achievements is excellent

Albemarle Independent Private College in Central London

International Students

Visa and UKVI requirements

Students from outside the EU need a Visa to study in the UK. This will either be a Tier 4 (Child) Visa which is suitable for anyone between the age 4 and 17 or a Tier 4 (General) Visa which is suitable for anyone over the age of 16.

In order to obtain a Visa students need to score 40 points which are awarded as follows:

Albemarle College will issue a student with a CAS once they have:

Once a student has enrolled at the college we will help them to adjust to life in the UK. This includes registering with a doctor, opening a bank account and applying for student discount on London Transport. We have a dedicated Welfare Officer who will help students to settle in and will be on hand for any help they may need. We also offer 'International Student Dinners' and 'International day trips' for students to be able to socialise outside of college hours.

Tier 4 visa holders should check the endorsement on their visa to see what rights to work they have. Some may be able to work part time depending on their circumstances.

Please see for further information or guidance.

Attendance (Tier 4 students)

Extra-curricular activities

Accommodation and scholarships