How to achieve entry to a top 25 University using private education (ages 14 to 18)
Tuesday 3rd July 2007
7.15 pm to 9:30 pm (including light refreshments)
Imperial College, Exhibition Way, Kensington, London
- Why go to University? Which are the top 25 Universities?
- Which A-Levels and grades do you need?
- How a private education can get you to your first choice Uni.
- Selecting the appropriate degree course and University
- Preparing your application and presenting yourself effectively
- The new Government Tuition Fees, Awards & Grants
- How parents can reduce the cost by tax and financial planning
Les Webb, Managing Director, Education Advisers Ltd and www.best-schools.co.uk
James Eytle and Beverley Mellon, Co-Principals, Albemarle Independent College
The speakers all have extensive experience of university and independent education.
Presentations will be impartial and informational. Parents or students who require further assistance are invited to meet the speakers after the event. Attendees will be provided with workbooks to follow the presentations.
To request a ticket for the event, please e-mail email@example.com or call 020 7409 7273
- The presentations will take place in the Reid Lecture Theatre of Imperial College, London - one of the UK's Top 5 Universities
- A map will be sent to you before the event.
- The presentations will start promptly at 7:30 pm
- The event is free to attend, but this lecture theatre has limited capacity - so, please contact us early to reserve your place. We will notify you of your acceptance straight away, but in the event that we reach capacity, we will endeavour to repeat it.
- Education Advisers Ltd specialises in impartial advice on choice of independent schools, colleges and universities. EA runs many education websites including www.best-schools.co.uk, www.sixth-form.com , www.education-fees.co.uk
- Albemarle Independent College is a private sixth form college based in Central London near Hyde Park. For the last 2 years it has achieved the highest ranked A-Level results of all private colleges in London. Its students nearly all go on to top 25 UK universities.